Telltale signs of malfunctioning transmissions!
Angel’s Transmission & Auto Repair in Mission Viejo, CA. Orange County’s #1 Transmission & Auto Repair Specialists
What are the signs of a malfunctioning transmission?
- Delayed or erratic shifting. Experiencing a noticeable delay in shifting, specially when from park to drive, or sudden and erratic gear shifting
- Rough shifting. Vehicle does not shift as rpm goes up or down and there are heavy loud sounds when shifting to the next gear
- Transmission slippage. If you transmission is changing gears on its own or no apparent reason accompanied by engine noise
- Transmission Fluid leak. Transmission is a sealed unit so there should never be a transmission fluid leak. Transmission fluid lead is an unmistakable sign of the transmission issues
- Transmission overheating. This is another obvious sign of transmission malfunction
- Transmission warning light on. Its a sign that there are issues with transmission. Error code “P0700” is typically indicative of a general transmission problem
Our experienced technicians are highly-trained, and genuinely passionate about auto repair. Come by the shop. See how clean the shop is and how professional the technicians are. Meet the owner. Ask questions. Make Angel’s Transmission your family and friends’ automotive shop.
We are the specialist for all your automotive needs, serving Mission Viejo and surrounding Orange County communities of Dana Point, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Rancho Santo Margarita, San Clemente, Tustin, Trabuco Canyon and San Juan Capistrano.
Call us at (949) 587-9060 for an appointment or fill out our contact form for more information.