Dear OC Families,
This is to inform our value customers that Angel’s Transmission & Auto Repair remains open for business. Below are the strict disinfection and sanitizing protocols in place, based on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidelines, to keep our team and our customers safe, while continuing to deliver top notch service to our customers.
- We are no longer making service appointments for customers to wait.
- Customers must drop off their cars for a period of time for us to do repairs.
- We sanitize the waiting room before and after customer leaves.
- We maintain safe distance and limit contact with customers.
- We sanitize the car, keys, door handles and steering wheels before and after service.
- We do a 5-hour shift rotation and sanitize our workspace during and in-between shifts to keep the team healthy.
As a courtesy to our team and other customers, please be especially cautious and postpone servicing your car and stay home if you are experiencing or suspecting that you have any cold or flu-like symptoms and have traveled or been in contact with anyone with the same symptoms recently and/or within the last 14 days.
As always, thank you for your continued support and we appreciate the consideration many of you have displayed during these trying times. If you have additional concerns or questions, please feel free contact us. We understand and will do our best to accommodate your preferences during these challenging times.
Keep safe, everyone!
Mike & Michael
Angel’s Transmission & Auto Repair