Angel’s Transmission & Auto Repair serving Irvine
Irvine is a city in Southern Orange County, California. The Gabrieleño indigenous group inhabited Irvine about 2,000 years ago. The Spanish explorers, came to the area in 1769, which led to the establishment of missions, forts, and cattle herds. The King of Spain parceled out land for missions and private use. Following Mexico’s independence from Spain, in 1821, Irvine Ranch was parceled out by the Mexican government. In 1864, 50,000 acres of the land was sold to a group of businessmen including James Irvine. The group additionally purchased a 47,000-acre land parcel. James Irvine eventually bought out his partners and ended up owning a total of 110,000 acres of land. After his death, Irvine’s son James Irvine, Jr. inherited the ranch and created whats known today as The Irvine Company, which grew a variety of crops including olives and citrus. After James Irvine, Jr. died in the 1940s, his son Myford Irvine took over. It was at that time that he permitted urban development to take place. After his death, the University of California purchased 1,000 acres for $1 for a new Irvine campus. The Irvine Company started developing the area in the 1960s and the city was formally incorporated on December 28, 1971.
Irvine is also home to many higher education institutions including the University of California, Irvine (UCI), campuses of California State University Fullerton (CSUF), University of La Verne, and Pepperdine University. Concordia University, Irvine Valley College, and the Orange County Center of the University of Southern California (USC). A number of corporations, specially in the technology and semiconductor sectors, have their national or international headquarters in Irvine, including, Mazda, Samsung, Toshiba, Kia, and Asics.
If you are among the Irvine approximately 276,000 residents and looking for Transmission & Auto Repair Services, Angel’s Transmission & Auto Repair has been providing excellent service in Orange County for 26+ Years.
Facts About Irvine
- The city of Irvine has a total area of around 66 square miles
- Asian Americans make up over 45% of the total population of the city
- Irvine has been named, as one of the best and happiest places to live in the United States
- It has also been named as one of the safest places to live in the US
- The median home value in Irvine is $862,800
- The median list price per square foot in Irvine is $491, which is higher than the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim Metro average of $431
About Angel’s Transmission & Auto Repair Service
We have been providing excellent service in Orange County for 26+ Years. See our 5-Star Customer Reviews.
We are the specialist for all your automotive needs, serving Mission Viejo and surrounding Orange County communities of Coto de Caza, Dana Point, Foothill Ranch, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Rancho Santo Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Tustin, and Trabuco Canyon.
Call us at (949) 587-9060 for an appointment or fill out our contact form for more information.
- Serving Orange County for 26+ Years
- Certified Experts in Auto Repair
- External and Computer Diagnostic Services
- Specialists in Automatic and Manual Transmissions
- Nationwide Coverage on All Transmission Services
- All Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Towing Available with Engine/Transmission Overhaul
- Most General Repair Services Available
- Financing Arranged on Approved Credit
- We Honor Extended Warranties
- Excellent Service and 5-Star Customer Reviews
Certifications & Memberships
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- Automotive Training Group (ATGI)
- Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association (ATRA)
- Automatic Transmission Service Group (ATSG)
- Mission Viejo Chamber of Commerce