Angel’s Transmission & Auto Repair serving Lake Forest
Lake Forest is a city in South Orange County California. The area earlier known as El Toro was a growing agricultural community for better part of the 20th century. Following the end of World War II residential, commercial and industrial development began to replace the agricultural and farmland. Lake Forest become incorporated in to a city on December 20, 1991. Following a vote in 2000, Lake Forest expanded its city limits to include Foothill Ranch and Portola Hills.
Lake Forest gets its name from its two man-made lakes. Custom homes and condominiums line the shores of the lakes. Two neighborhood associations manage the lakes. Lake 1, known as the Lake Forest Beach and Tennis Club, and Lake 2, the Sun and Sail Club. Each facility features tennis courts, gyms, basketball courts, barbecue pits, volleyball courts, multiple swimming pools, saunas, hot tubs and club houses.
The man-made “forest” for which the city is also named consists mostly of Eucalyptus trees. It was created in the first decade of the 1900s when a local landowner, Dwight Whiting, planted 400 acres of Eucalyptus groves as part of a lumber operation intended to bring growth and development to the area.
If you are among the Lake Forests’ approximately 81,000 residents and looking for Transmission & Auto Repair Services, Angel’s Transmission & Auto Repair has been providing excellent service in Orange County for 26+ Years.
Facts About Lake Forest
- Lake Forest is ranked as one of the safest cities in the country
- Lake Forest is home to a number of outdoor sites offering both recreational and cultural nature.
- The median home value in Lake Forest is $714,600
- The median rent price in Lake Forest is $3,300, which is higher than the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim Metro median of $3,100
About Angel’s Transmission & Auto Repair Service
We have been providing excellent service in Orange County for 26+ Years. See our 5-Star Customer Reviews.
We are the specialist for all your automotive needs, serving Mission Viejo and surrounding Orange County communities of Coto de Caza, Dana Point, Foothill Ranch, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Rancho Santo Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Tustin, and Trabuco Canyon.
Call us at (949) 587-9060 for an appointment or fill out our contact form for more information.
- Serving Orange County for 26+ Years
- Certified Experts in Auto Repair
- External and Computer Diagnostic Services
- Specialists in Automatic and Manual Transmissions
- Nationwide Coverage on All Transmission Services
- All Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Towing Available with Engine/Transmission Overhaul
- Most General Repair Services Available
- Financing Arranged on Approved Credit
- We Honor Extended Warranties
- Excellent Service and 5-Star Customer Reviews
Certifications & Memberships
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- Automotive Training Group (ATGI)
- Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association (ATRA)
- Automatic Transmission Service Group (ATSG)
- Mission Viejo Chamber of Commerce