Angel’s Transmission & Auto Repair serving San Clemente
San Clemente is a city in south Orange County, California. Located on the California Coast, midway between Los Angeles and San Diego, the southernmost city of Orange County is known for its ocean, hill, and mountain views, a pleasant climate and its Spanish colonial-style architecture. San Clemente’s city slogan is “Spanish Village by the Sea”. The official city flower is the bougainvillea, and the official city tree is the coral.
Prior to colonization by Spaniards, the area was inhabited by the Juaneño people. Till 1776, when Mission San Juan Capistrano was established by Father Junipero Serra It remained pretty much uninhabited. Upon established of the mission, both Indians and Spanish settlers established villages nearby and the local natives were conscripted to work for the mission. San Clemente is known for San Onofre and San Clemente state beaches, with their surf breaks and sandstone bluffs. Running along the coast, the Beach Trail offers sea views and green parks. Near T-Street Beach, long San Clemente Pier stretches out into the Pacific Ocean. Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens embodies the city’s original Spanish-style architecture.
If you are among the San Clementes’ approximately 66,000 residents and looking for Transmission & Auto Repair Services, Angel’s Transmission & Auto Repair has been providing excellent service in Orange County for 26+ Years.
Facts About San Clemente
- San Clemente’s city slogan is “Spanish Village by the Sea”
- Ole Hanson, former Mayor of Seattle, initiated the development of San Clemente by purchasing and designing a 2,000-acre community in 1925
- In 1969, President Richard Nixon bought one of the original homes built by one of Hanson’s partners. Nixon called it “La Casa Pacifica” and was nicknamed the “Western White House”
- The median price of homes currently listed in San Clemente is $966,800
- The median list price per square foot in San Clemente is $482, which is higher than the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim Metro average of $432
About Angel’s Transmission & Auto Repair Service
We have been providing excellent service in Orange County for 26+ Years. See our 5-Star Customer Reviews.
We are the specialist for all your automotive needs, serving Mission Viejo and surrounding Orange County communities of Coto de Caza, Dana Point, Foothill Ranch, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Rancho Santo Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Tustin, and Trabuco Canyon.
Call us at (949) 587-9060 for an appointment or fill out our contact form for more information.
- Serving Orange County for 26+ Years
- Certified Experts in Auto Repair
- External and Computer Diagnostic Services
- Specialists in Automatic and Manual Transmissions
- Nationwide Coverage on All Transmission Services
- All Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Towing Available with Engine/Transmission Overhaul
- Most General Repair Services Available
- Financing Arranged on Approved Credit
- We Honor Extended Warranties
- Excellent Service and 5-Star Customer Reviews
Certifications & Memberships
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- Automotive Training Group (ATGI)
- Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association (ATRA)
- Automatic Transmission Service Group (ATSG)
- Mission Viejo Chamber of Commerce